Unoccupied Property Insurance

Specialist insurance for unoccupied property & Empty house insurance

If you need empty house insurance it is not always easy to find an insurance company willing to help.

Let Quote have been providing cover for empty homes for over forty years

We can offer insurance for your unoccupied property to include theft, malicious damage, storm and escape of water - perils which can be excluded from many policies.  You can also have a budget policy covering just the bare essentials whilst your empty house is up for sale or pending let.
If you own a property which has become unoccupied, you are probably aware of the difficulty you can face trying to get a realistic quotation to insure it. Getting cover for empty houses can be a challenge and many insurers will not even provide insurance cover for an unoccupied building.

For our best rates contact the office on 02920700635, We will not be beaten on price!

Let Quote have access to a number of insurers who can provide empty house insurance. Having an unoccupied property need not be a problem anymore. We have policies that are flexible so they can be converted from an unoccupied property insurance policy into a standard household policy or a buy to let insurance policy. If you have inherited a property that is now empty we can insure it for you and unlike many other insurers once its sold you will get a fair cancelation refund.

Full landlord insurance cover for empty properties

For the majority of cases we can offer full cover on most empty home insurance polices. We can provide online quotations for unoccupied houses or alternatively you can contact our office on 02920700635 and speak to one of our vacant property insurance advisers.

Insurance Cover for properties undergoing renovation

If you are property owner and looking for buy to let landlords insurance it can be important to get a policy that covers renovations. A standard let property insurance policies is designed to cover the property when it is let out. Cover for houses undergoing renovations requires an unoccupied property policy that includes renovation work. At Let Quote we have a number of solutions to provide cover for landlords whilst they are redecorating or perhaps fitting a new kitchen or bathroom. To ensure we provide you with the best landlord’s insurance policy we would recommend you contact us in the office for unoccupied insurance advice.

Click here for ONLINE QUOTE...

Tel 02920700635
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat 9:00am - 12:00pm

Request A Call Back
* required fields


Thanks for contacting us. We will get in touch with you soon!

Close this window